Swatches of Milani's Constellation Gel Eyeliners

12:00 PM


(Milani Constellation Gel Eyeliner: Enchanted Lapis)

Milani is one of my favorite drugstore brands - not only are their "everyday" items staples in my makeup bag, but the Limited Edition offerings that are introduced into the market are always unique, typically quite beautiful, and tend to become something I want to become part of their core line.  The Milani Constellation Gel Eyeliners are no exception.  

Unfortunately, I was not able to find these in my local Wags or CVS (both displays were sold out), but I did stumble upon someone who had them up for purchase on Instagram, so I grabbed all three. Unfortunately, I have misplaced my picture of the closeup of Enchanted Opal, so please forgive me.  

Gel eyeliners are my absolute go-to when it comes to eyeliners.  Liquids tend to flake on me, pencils tug and don't last, but gels are my favorite.  The three Milani Constellation gel eyeliners are a step away from the basic blacks and browns, as these certainly are multifaceted.  Yes, the sparkle you are seeing is a spray-overlay, but the actual liner itself does have some significant complexity and shimmer to it.  These are very smooth and creamy.  A little does go a long way, too.  I also think this is very "smudge" worthy, and could create some really pretty smokey eyes.  The lasting power on these were great for me.  I did not experience any flaking or the typical "tear" that tends to develop under my outer corners of my eyes from eyeliners.  

(Milani Constellation Gel Eyeliner: Enchanted Emerald)

Swatches of these liners are below.  From left to right it is: Enchanted Opal, Enchanted Lapis and Enchanted Emerald.  Were you able to find these?  What did you think?  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook