Swatches: ColourPop Cosmetics SuperShock Eyeshadow in I "Heart" This

4:11 PM



Over Christmas I picked up some ColourPop cosmetics to give as gifts, and of course, had to try them out for myself to see what all of the hype was about. :)  If you haven't heard of ColourPop, please do a quick Google Search, YouTube Search, or Instagram #colourpop and filter down on the beauty bloggers.  You will immediately see that these are a becoming quite the sensation, and at $5 a pop (no pun intended), I can see why!

The first color I have to show you is called I "Heart" This, which is a pale, almost silvery taupe with iridescent glitter.  The texture of this is so creamy, smooth and gel-like.  I have been using my finger to apply, and let me just say, this is the easiest and most effortless application for a foil-like finish I have ever come across on any eyeshadow.  When you touch it, it's kind of *squishy*, and literally glides onto the lid.  Once set, it's set.  This sucker won't budge.  


Here is a video of it swatched - this was the only way I could think to show how complex and shiny this is!



Below is a FOTD using I "Heart" This - like I said...it's gorgeous!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow it looks absolutely stunning. I can't wait for Colour pop to start shipping internationally so I can get my hands on some.

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook