Swatches and FOTD: Aromaleigh "Spectacularly Ignorant" & "Tribute Token" and Loreal Infallible "Dive Right In" w/ Laura Geller's Collection of Love Set

9:50 AM


All this snow has me thinking about warm beaches and tropical blue waters.  So....when I found a $2 off coupon for L'oreal and was able to pick up the Infallible shadow in "Dive Right In", I decided to build a EOTD around this color that could get me out of the winter doldrums.  (Click on any of the images below to enlarge).

I just received a new order of Aromaleigh eyeshadows, two of which went really well with Dive Right In, so I decided to coordinate around them.  Spectacularly Ignorant (from the Sherlock Holmes "Brilliant Deductions" collection) and Tribute Token (from the Hunger Games "Ever In Your Favor" collection) are two absolutely stunning, multifaceted, colors.  Can we talk about how absolutely gorgeous these are?  Not to mention, pigmented, long lasting, and just down right unique!  


Spectacularly Ignorant is a very deep teal to evergreen base with golden shimmer.  Tribute Token is a mustard green that has pink and copper shimmer.  Both are extremely multifaceted, and it is difficult to capture in the pictures below, although the swatch of Tribute Token is pretty close.  


For the look below, I used the following:

Face:
Laura Geller Spackle Primer (original)
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer in Light
Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation in Fair
Mally Bronzer in Light - contour
Laura Geller Baked Heart Blush 'n Brighten in Pink Valentine

Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Tribute Token - inner corner, lower lashline
L'oreal Infallible Dive Right In - middle of lid
Aromaleigh Spectacularly Ignorant - crease, outer corner, and wet as liner
MAC Phloof - highlight

Lips:
Laura Geller Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Lychee Glace





I absolutely loved this eyeshadow combination.  Such bright and fun colors that remind me of the ocean and definitely take me away from the feet of snow we are fielding this week in the midwest!  I have always loved Aromaleigh eyeshadows, but my love affair has been rekindled with these two, so I can definitely see another order being placed in the very near future.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh my goodness THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! I love it; the shades, the combinations, the everything!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook