Spotted at Meijer: New Milani Gold Label Nail Polishes, Lip Intense Liquid Colors and Power Lip Colors

10:12 AM


Milani has a few new items on their permanent display at Meijer, including two lip products and a new collection of Gold Label nail polishes.  Above, the Lip Intense Liquid lip colors - there were four bright colors ranging from red to a purple.  Interestingly, right next to the liquid lip colors was a lip liner pencil in a clear shade, to help prevent feathering.  I'm kicking myself for not picking this up, as I have a couple of lipsticks that I love, except for that pesky feathering they do!  


Lastly, below are the new Gold Label polishes that are popping up on the permanent displays.  Closeups of the bottles below, these are all "sugar" themed, and remind me of Easter.  Not glitters, per say, but definitely unique top coats for the spring/summer seasons.  





Have you seen these before?  After reading the names I feel like I need to go play Candy Crush! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook