Swatches using Mally's Liquid Lipstick in "Mally's Look" from the New Beauty Test Tube

9:05 AM


I'm always on the lookout for a good lipgloss or lipstick to have in my bag to fall back on throughout the day - something that goes with everything.  Part of the New Beauty Test Tube this go-around was Mally's High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Mally's Look.  I've received several of these Liquid Lipsticks in the kits I've purchased on QVC from Mally and they do not disappoint.  These little beauties have the coverage of a lipstick with the shine of a lipgloss - a multitasking dream. 

Mally's Look is a nude-pink cream. For me, this is just a pinker version of my lips, so it's one of those "my lips but better" colors.  I really like this, especially in a pinch when I need some color and shine, but don't feel like digging around my purse for lipstick.  I actually keep this in my desk drawer at work.   



I will post a full-face picture later this week, just for a better look at how this is on. 

Do you have any Mally's High Shine Liquid Lipsticks?  What is your favorite color?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook