Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Thursday, August 30, 2012

FOTD w/ Maybelline Color Tattoo & Mally Liquid Lipstick

I'm still feeling pretty crummy, but I did want to post a FOTD from last week using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Mally's Liquid Lipstick in Mally's Look. 
Again, I am so impressed with these Color Tattoo's.  The colors are gorgeous and the lasting power is great.  I love them alone and as a base.  I am anxious to see these limited edition shades that are coming out for Fall. 
Like I mentioned in the post with swatches of the Mally Liquid Lipstick, this shade is such a universal and beautiful shade of pink, I leave this little beauty in my desk at work as my go to shade.  It is such a happy and pretty color. 
Hope you all are having a better week than me!  I can't wait for this cold to go away... 


  1. This is probably one of my favorite FOTD I've seen on your blog!


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />