Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Monday, October 24, 2011

NOTD: Pumpkin Chunky Glitter (bronze and silver)

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of the pumpkin polishes I found a few weeks back.  Today is called Chunky Nail...actually I think all of them are called that!  This is a dark gray jelly base with tiny bronze microglitter and silver hexagonal chunky glitter.  As you layer it, the hex glitters look a bit more bronze, but they are truly silver.

(natural light)

(Flash)

This is two coats.  The polish covers like a dream - two coats was definitely enough, but you could apply a thin coat on top of a darker shade to add the chunky glitter effect.





What color did you pick up in the pumpkins?  Remember, snowmen are around the corner!!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo jealous! I never saw this pumpkin at any of the stores around me. It's GORGEOUS! :)

    PS: The snowmen have been out for a few weeks now at my Rite Aids, can you believe it? I did a post about them, but all the displays in my area are already picked over. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />