NOTD: Pumpkin Chunky Glitter (bronze and silver)

10:37 AM

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of the pumpkin polishes I found a few weeks back.  Today is called Chunky Nail...actually I think all of them are called that!  This is a dark gray jelly base with tiny bronze microglitter and silver hexagonal chunky glitter.  As you layer it, the hex glitters look a bit more bronze, but they are truly silver.

(natural light)

(Flash)

This is two coats.  The polish covers like a dream - two coats was definitely enough, but you could apply a thin coat on top of a darker shade to add the chunky glitter effect.





What color did you pick up in the pumpkins?  Remember, snowmen are around the corner!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sooo jealous! I never saw this pumpkin at any of the stores around me. It's GORGEOUS! :)

    PS: The snowmen have been out for a few weeks now at my Rite Aids, can you believe it? I did a post about them, but all the displays in my area are already picked over. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook