EOTD: Fyrinnae Newcastle and Aromaleigh Earthly Delights

12:18 PM


Today's EOTD is a mixture of some of my favorite brands: Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh.  I am anxiously awaiting Fyrinnae's website to post the Halloween 2011 shades  - I am sure they are gorgeous!

Anyway, here's my little look from this weekend - enjoy!

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Aromaleigh Earthly Delights - inner corner/lower lashline
Fyrinnae Newcastle - outer corner/crease
MAC Sugar Shot - highlight
Studio M Liquid Eyeliner in Bronze (I think - I need to confirm the name!)
L'oreal Voluminous Fiber False Lashes Mascara


I did a mediocre job at blending, but I find that happens when I'm in hurry - imagine that!  I love Newcastle - not only is it one of my favorite beers, but also one of my hands down favorites of Fyrinnae's.  The pictures above don't even do it justice.  It's just gorgeous.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That looks lovely with your eye color. :)

    I keep checking the website obsessively, to no avail. :( I think some people have ordered, though, which makes me think they were available at SOME point. I just missed it. *sigh* Oh Fyrinnae. You're about the only indie company I'll jump through hoops for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I absolutely adore them, hence the reason I'm waiting with baited breath for the colors to show up! I did hear some people had ordered on some makeup boards, which makes me hopeful they will show up again! I absolutely adore last year's shades, so I'm sure this year will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newcastle is gorgeous, and your eye closeup is lovely, I love your eye colour !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorraine! I'm a sucker for deep smokey browns and golds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn't look poorly blended to me! I think it looks great, you used some really beautiful colors =).
    Nicki
    http://singlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook