Review: Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner Pencil "Olive" - New Formula

8:46 AM


About a week or two ago, I received an email from Wet 'n Wild about the new formula for their ColorIcon eyeliner pencils.  I was anxious to find the new pencils on display, and finally came across them at my CVS last week.  I instantly gravitated towards the Olive shade, so at $0.99 I picked it up to test.  Fingers were crossed that these were a much better consistency than the other pencils I have purchased of Wet 'n Wild....


Well...what were my thoughts?  These are great!  Talk about pigmented, creamy, and even a little bit shimmery (at least in the case of the Olive).  I swatched the pencil below, so you can at least see the color, and hopefully get an idea for the consistency.  As you can *hopefully* tell, these aren't grainy at all.  They glide along, without being wet.  They are similar in consistency to a lot of the higher end eyeliners, without the high end price.  Even better?  When I applied them along my lashline, there wasn't any tugging, pulling, and the product actually applied!  I have to say, I am super-impressed with this new formula, and can only hope that Wet 'n Wild will replace their entire line of pencils!  Of course, I went back to pick up a few more colors, and they were all gone...


Who else has tried these?  I have to say, if you come across the display, pick one up in your shade and try it - you won't be disappointed!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook