ReThink What Matters: The Need to Find Yourself....

9:40 AM


I often find that this time of year, between the weather and the stress that comes with begining a new year, we often lose focus on ourself.  I personally have trouble dealing with the ever-cold weather, and the snow and clouds that come with it.  This week, the sun decided to shine (after it dumped 9+ inches of snow!), so I decided to take the weekend as an opportunity to recharge my batteries and "find myself" again.  Between the 10's of trash bags I took to the local Goodwill and trash, to finding old favorites deep in the closet, I feel a little bit better today than I have in the weeks past.  It's amazing what a good refocus and cleaning can do for one's outlook! 

What do you do in order to find yourself?  Is it just a matter of really focusing and purging yourself of non-essential items?  Is it a treat (maybe some makeup or a night out with friends)? Or is it just some good ol' "me time"?

This week, Bare Escentuals "Rethink What Matters" topic is The Need to Find Yourself....take a jaunt over and see how you pair up with other ladies!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook