EOTD: Fyrinnae Lousy Tip, Griffonrider, and Polar Bear

9:53 AM


I have one more EOTD to post here before I get back into some reviews and swatches that have been sitting on my camera for over a week - whoops!   Although this goes back to the neutrals I've been wearing a lot recently, I think this is much brighter and has a bit more pizzaz than some of my previous posts.  This is a blend of Fyrinnae Griffonrider, Lousy Tip and Polar Bear.  I'm a little disappointed that my camera didn't pick up the complexity of Griffonrider in this look, but I should have some swatches coming up soon that do.  Griffonrider is not only a beautiful bright yellow-gold frost, but it has hints of turquoise shimmer woven throughout that make this color so much more than your typical gold.  Lousy Tip is a very deep copper - as described the Fyrinnae website - the color of an aged penny.  Gorgeous!

I created this look by using the following:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Fyrinnae Griffonrider - inner corner, lower lashline
Fyrinnae Lousy Tip - outer corner, crease
Fyrinnae Polar Bear - high light
Mary Kate & Ashley Liquid Eyeliner "Black"
LashBlast Mascara "Black"


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook