Kirland Signature by Borghese

8:13 AM

For quite some time I have seen the Kirkland Signature by Borghese at Costco and wondered if I should try it. I'll be honest, I love the Avon skincare lines I use, but wanted a serum to use under my lotion to help prevent aging, as well as supplement my daily routine. Over the weekend I decided to try the Borghese, as I was debating between the Olay Regenerist Serum I've used in the past and the Kirkland Signature by Borghese Defying Wrinkle Defense Serum.


I have to admit - I am thrilled with this product, and I've only been using it for a handful of days. It has the feel of the Smashbox Photofinish Primer, in that it smooths and and makes your skin feel like velvet. The only difference is you use this under your moisturizer, not over. I have noticed a difference in my skins texture and I feel like it has smoothed and evened out the skin, allowing makeup application to that much simpler.

Also, here is a great article discussing the Kirkland line : click here

Here is what the product says:

Borghese has a wonderful tradition and spa heritage. Borghese skincare respects the synergy between health and nature, luxury and science. That tradition continues today with the Kirkland Signature™ by Borghese Collection. Our Skincare Products have been formulated with natural botanicals that moisturize and soothe. Mineral-rich ingredients nourish every inch of your skin.

(1) 1.7 fl. oz.

Age-Defying Wrinkle Defense Serum Features: Advanced complex to help firm and smooth way wrinkles. Skin looks more youthful and vibrant. Dermatologist tested. For all skin types.

Key ingredients: Aloe, Olive fruit extract, Wheat bran extract.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook