CCO Haul - MAC Skinfinish and Beauty Powders!

8:00 AM

On my way back from a few days in Louisville for work the other afternoon, I decided to pop by the outlet mall that is on the way home and hit the CCO to see what they had available.  I ran across the last MAC Skinfinish in Light Flush, along with the two MAC Beauty Loose Powders below (Soft Focus and Natural Flare).

Below is the MAC Loose Beauty Powder in Soft Focus, a beautiful pearlescent skintone color with gold iridescence.  


Below is the MAC Loose Beauty Powder in Natural Flame, which is a gorgeous berry color with warm golden sparkles and undertones.


I swatched out the colors so you could see the iridescence better - on the left is Natural Flame and on the right is Soft Focus.  These are beautiful on their own, layered, over and under blushes.  I couldn't be happier with the quality and how these just light up your face.


The Skinfinish in Light Flush is a gorgeous skintone with pinks, tans, beiges, and berry running through.  Perfect for me, as I have very fair skin and need something light and natural to wear in the winter when I don't have a whole lot of color - this is definitely it!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook