Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Part 3 - Taylor Made Minerals

Finally, I'm getting around to posting the third portion of my Taylor Made Mineral's order I receive last week. These are mostly the blues, and when I was swatching them for these pictures, I fell in love with Marine! It's absolutely stunning! (Feel free to click the pictures to enlarge.)



Fiji Beach is a beautiful and shimmery turquoise. There is a hint of gold, but not a lot, in this shadow. Marine is a pale turquiose-periwinkle color with tons of gold sparkle and undertones. It is a beautiful and shimmery color, perfect for summer! Holiday is a bright Christmas green with gold sparkles. I love this color, and think it will make a great shadows as well as liner!

Next up? A whole bunch of Jesse's Girl Cosmetic's eyeshadows! Not only did I splurge on their new baked eyeshadows, but I bought a handful of their eyedusts, and couldn't be happier with the products, especially for the price!

1 comment:

  1. Our tastes are the same! I love both of these companies. The eyeshadows from Jesse's (baked, dust and palette) are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />