MAC Mineralize Blushes

7:55 AM

I decided that it was time to start Christmas shopping early this weekend, but of course, I couldn't pass the MAC at Macy's without stopping...and inevitably, buying something (or three things). I hadn't seen the new Mineralize blushes from the Sonic Chic collection, and of course once I saw them I couldn't pass up several of the colors. I was looking initially at Love Joy and Love Thing. Then, the sales associate came over to fill in an empty spot in the display with Merrily, and I was sold on that as well.


I am so excited about the three of these blushes! They are absolutely beautiful! Merrily is a coral color with hints of gold shimmer, Love Joy is a beautiful neutral pink with hits of shimmer and gold and Love Thing is a mauve with hints of gold shimmer!






Definitely a must buy! I would highly suggest running by your local stand or store if you haven't had an opportunity to see these gorgeous blushes!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook