Fyrinnae Eyeshadows (swatches to follow)...

9:08 PM

I received my Fyrinnae eyeshadows on Saturday in the mail, and boy was I so incredibly pleased with the quality and colors! I picked a variety of colors for this initial order. I had read numerous reviews and blogs raving about the colors and wearibility, as well as durability, of this brand, so I was anxious to finally get my order in. I was especially anxious when my mom got her order in the mail a few weeks ago - it just confirmed my need to place an order!

The colors that I decided to go with this time were:

Arcane Magic "Archmage"
City Glam "Lights of Stockholm"
Polar bear
Newcastle
Vodka
Monarch Butterfly
Kimichi
Arcane Magic "Faerie Glamour"
Liquid Inks Liquid Eyeliner "Lovers' Quarrel"
Rice Powder Primer

Again, I can't rave enough about how absolutely stunning the colors are. I cannot wait to try them all out. I played around a little bit with Kimichi, Monarch and Polar bear today, as well as the liquid eyeliner. The liner is a stunner in itself, as it changes colors depending upon the angle from a copper, bronze, sage green, to turquoise. An absolute beauty, that's for sure!

The other thing I am anxious to try out is the rice primer. I absolutely love and swear by mineral makeup, but the one thing that frustrates me to no end is the fact that it settles in my lines. The rice primer is supposed to help alleviate that problem, so I will definitely do a review of that once I have tried it for a few days.

Well, again, tomorrow I hope to have up pictures of these swatches, as well as the third portion of my Taylor Made Minerals!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook