FOTD: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Pallet, LitCosmetics Glitter Junkie, House of Lashes, and Kylie Cosmetics LipKit 22

11:11 AM


Today's look is brought to you by some of my favorite things: Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani pallet, House of Lashes, glitter from LitCosmetics, and the Kylie LipKit in 22.  

READ MORE!



When I say that the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani pallet is my favorite, I mean it.  I use this thing daily.  It is the best assortment of neutrals I own, and has application from everyday to rich smokey looks. The LitCosmetics kit I purchased came with the water resistant base.  As much as I love using glitter, I hate having fallout all over my face.  Let me just say, there was zero fall out.  No flaking.  No cracking.  No fading.  Nothing.  This liquid base made it through my entire day, a 3 mile run, and it looked like I just applied my makeup.  Unbelievable!  I'm absolutely sold on this.  The other great thing? All of the glitter washed right off with my philosophy Purity face cleanser.  


Another obsession of mine?  House of Lashes.  This girl was blessed with super fine, short, blonde lashes.  No amount of mascara gets the effect I am looking for with a dramatic look, so I leave that to the falsies.  Not to mention, falsies are so much easier to deal with than the time it takes to build mascara to my liking.  So, enter House of Lashes.  In particular, their Pixie Luxe and Noir Fairy sets. Absolutely gorgeous, well made, and long lasting.  I couldn't be happier with this Instagram find!  

Lastly, Kylie Jenner's LipKits are the absolute best, long lasting, liquid matte lipstick available.  No fading, no cracking, no dry lips.  It's no wonder the colors sell out within minutes of being released!  In this look I am wearing 22, which is a muted brick color.  Gorgeous!

Below is the breakdown of the entire look - enjoy!

Face:
itCosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination - Fair/Light combined
itCosmetics Bye Bye Pores - all over face
Younique Beachfront Bronzer - contour
Milani Mineral Blush "Luminous"

Eyes:
UD Gwen Stefani Pallet "Zone" - crease
UD Gwen Stefani Pallet "Punk" - crease
UD Gwen Stefani Pallet "Blackout" - crease/outer corner
UD Gwen Stefani Pallet "1987" - Lid
UD Gwen Stefani Pallet "Blonde" - highlight
LitCosmetics "Glitter Junkie" - ontop of 1987
House of Lashes Pixie Noir lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz "Taupe"
Tarte Amazonian Clay Paint Liner

Lips:





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook