My LitCosmetics Haul: Magic Dragon, Really Nude, Soul Sister, Abba, Glitter Junkie and Mother Earth

1:19 PM





On St. Patrick's Day, Lit Cosmetics had the most beautiful freebie on orders - the color Magic Dragon.  I was so mesmerized by the images on Instagram, I had to pull the trigger on an order, so I went all out!  I picked up one of the Lit Kit's with the Water Resistant base, Forever Wear glitter base in Almond, and the colors below.  I couldn't be more excited to play with these colors.  I already have visions of them on top of liners and with cut creases.  I am also looking forward to trying these bases, as I tend to have issues with either watery eyes, or just plain 'ol fall out, so I am hoping between the two, these suckers stay put!

READ MORE!



All six colors below.  There is also a video below that really shows the sparkles!  Enjoy!!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook