Revlon Fall/Winter 2014 Boho Chic Collection by Gucci Westman: Closeup & Swatches of Creme Luxe Eyeshadow in Street Style

1:57 PM


Every year I look forward to the Gucci Westman collaboration with Revlon, and this year did not disappoint.  There are several gorgeous glitter-infused nail polish, new eyeshadow quads, and as I discovered this year, a Luxe Creme eyeshadow in Street Wear.  

This particular shadow has a consistency similar to the other gel products that have hit the market recently: Almay Eyeshadow Softies, L'Oreal Visible Lift Blushes, just to name a few.  Although there was only one color on the display, I imagine this is the first of many to come for Revlon and their entries into the market. 


The color is a rich black base with tons of shimmer: gold, blue, turquoise and evergreen.   


The consistency is that of a sponge.  Very soft, not wet, and easy to use and blend with just your fingertip.  Unfortunately, as I just swatched this, I cannot speak to the duration of the product, but I do intend on using it tomorrow and testing it on some primer.  

I absolutely love the color.  Anything that has green in it is instantly a hit for me.  I would love to see this kind of a shade in a gel eyeliner (hint hint...).  Reminds me a lot of the green side on the MAC Venomous Villians "She Who Dares" eyeshadow.  Pretty!!


Have you seen and/or tried this yet?  I checked google and didn't see anything on it, but figured I would ask!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook