FOTD:Younique Pigments in Beautiful, Irresistable, Daring, and Angelic & Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara

9:00 AM


As I have been recently obsessed with the Younique line, I wanted to play around with their matte pigments, as well as the metallics that I tend to lean towards.  I used all pigments on top of Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin, so there is a slight shimmer even to the mattes as a result.

To create the look I used the following:

UDPP in Sin all over lid
Younique Pigment in Beautiful - upper crease
Younique Pigment in Irresistable - deep in crease
Younique Pigment in Daring - outer corner, deep in crease / lower lashline
Younique Pigment in Confident - inner corner to middle of lid
Younique Pigment in Angelic - ontop of Confident on inner corner / highlight / lower lashline
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara

I was pleasantly surprised as to how well the pigments worked on top of a "standard" primer.  I tend to lean towards those that are more sticky in consistency (i.e. Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) when I am working with loose pigments, but this worked really well.

What is your favorite pigment from the line?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook