Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spotted at Meijer: New Display with MORE colors for NutraNail Gel Perfect UV Free Gel Colors

Back in December I posted a small display and review of the NutraNail Gel Perfect UV Free Gel Nail Set.   Well, while walking the cosmetics aisle at Meijer, I saw they had a full display with several more colors than the original one I saw at Walgreens.


Lots of pinks and reds, a few more neutrals, but one color that really struck me as unique: Moonstone. 


Moonstone is a dusty blue base with iridescent and silver microglitter.  I am now regretting not picking this one up to try out.  I've noticed that a majority of these gel polishes are cremes, not shimmers. 

Pretty, huh?  What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. Oh..... that IS pretty! I agree, most seem to be creams... let us know if you try it!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />