Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spotted at Walmart: Hard Candy LE Nail Polish Collection for the Holidays


Walmart was setting up their holiday gift aisle this past weekend, and I spotted the set of 5-Hard Candy LE Nail Polishes.  This is a deep purple shimmer, a bright orange/red shimmer, green glitter, gold glitter and silver glitter.  It looks very similar to last year's set too, but I can't find my picture of it to compare.  Price is $5 for the set.  There were also single polishes for $1 a piece in similar shades to last year.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize-this comment is not about Hard Candy.I know that you shop at Meijer.Have you seen the 'Studio M' cosmetic section there?Meijer is the only place I have seen this.I had a coupon & purchased the baked eye shadow-have not tried it yet.If you have tried anything in this brand would you let me know your thoughts?Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Share It

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />