Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Thursday, November 17, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel "Glitz & Glam"

From Revlon's Spice it Up Collection, I picked up the nail polish called Glitz and Glam.  This is a cranberry jelly base with silver glitter.  It reminds me of one of last year's holiday colors by China Glaze - Mrs. Clause - but I don't own it so I can't do a comparison. 

Although the color is a bit sheer, due to the jelly base, after three coats you do have a nice coverage.  The dry time was pretty quick, so I suppose it lives up to the name "Top Speed", but I prefer to use a quick drying top coat like Seche Vite as well.  

I've posted a couple of different angles/pictures below.  I just had one of my nails break, so I had to cut them back - they look so stumpy...sorry.   One picture is with a flash and the other in more natural lighting.  I will say, being that this is a glitter polish, it really does sparkle!  Look at that first picture - see what I mean?  You know how sometime glitters end up a bit more matte once dry?  Well this one is nice and shimmery, which is great for holiday parties or even just a pick me up.

I also picked up Mistletoe, which is a really vampy olive green - pictures coming soon once I wear it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this looks pretty! I'm going to have to check this out today.


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />