New Wet 'n Wild Baked Eyeshadows and Bronzers

10:40 AM


Wet 'n Wild has some new, Limited Edition, items.  Falling in line with the baked theme, these are bronzers and eyeshadows that can be used wet/dry and are completely buildable.  I have two eyeshadows I purchased before I left on vacation (they didn't have any of the bronzers in stock...bummer!), so I will be posting about these in an upcoming review.  From the looks of them in the pot, they are gorgeous, and the price is fantastic as well.  I am especially loving the bronzer in the top right corner...that is definitely on my "need to buy list".

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh, pretty!
    These aren't here yet, so Im really looking forward to the review.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always sucked in when I see baked shadows. Interestingly, I haven't heard anybody mention these. Now the question is whether they'll have it in Canada, lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook