Nick Chavez Flock It! Root Blaster & FOTD w/ Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Pallet

10:29 AM



I was so excited when the mail came Monday , because I received my QVC order for the Nick Chavez Flock it! Root Blaster.  I'm loving all things Nick Chavez recently, and was really looking forward to giving this a try!!

See more after the jump!



From the QVC website:

The perfect root lift mousse for wet or dry hair, FLOCK IT! Root Blast from Nick Chavez creates the look of amazing lift, volume, and texture. Just shake it and FLOCK IT!

How do I use it: Spray a quarter-size amount as needed into hands. Apply on damp hair from scalp to ends, then blow dry. On dry hair, scrunch into hair for a texturized, piecy look. Great for locking in curls and locking out frizz.

So, my first time using this, I applied a palm-full to my hair wet prior to drying and styling.  I'm not sure what I expected to happen, but let me just say, I was blown away.  Typically when I apply any type of volumizing product, my hair gets dry and stiff.  This left my hair feeling silky soft.  But, when my hair is left silky soft, there isn't volume associated with it.  That is not the case here - I quickly ran my fingers through my hair and volume was there, along with shine and a lovely fragrance.  Set with my Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Hair Spray and I was set.  The volume and texture stayed all day, and when I washed my hair this morning, it felt like I left a smoothing treatment in overnight.  I couldn't be more impressed with this product!

This morning I applied it to my hair wet, prior to styling, and then used a small amount (rubbed into my palm) to set the curls.  Ladies, I'm in love.



Onto my face...here is my makeup today!  

Face
Laura Geller Ethereal Rose Spackle
Laura Geller Balance n Brighten (Fair & Porcelain together)
NYX Cosmetics Contouring pallet
Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Blush in "Something about Berry"

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Eyeshadow pallet (Chesnut, Nutcracker & Frosty)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliner (Black)
Younique 3D Fiberlash Mascara 

Lips
Loreal Infallible Matte Lipgloss in Forbidden Kiss



Like I posted on IG, I'm obsessed with the new Younqiue mascara. This reformulation has taken this product to another level for me.  It's definitely worth it!  This, coming from me, who stepped away from the line for about a year because I had become disappointed in the reformulation of the product that brought me to it years back.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook