FOTD: Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet

2:32 PM


After months...well make that years...of wishing I had the Urban Decay Naked pallets, I finally bit the bullet and purchased all three about a week ago.  Recently I have stepped away from neutrals and been using a lot more color with my eyeshadows, but there is something about bold looks using neutral shades that I love.  

To create the look here, I used the original UDPP all over my lid.  Above the crease, I gently applied Tease, which is a matte milk chocolate color.  I then took Snake Bite and applied that underneath, closer to the actual crease.  Black Out is applied right at the crease and outer "V", with YDK in the middle of the lid and Half Baked applied in the inner corner.  Finished the look off with a black eyeliner (NYX) and my Younique 3D Moodstruck lashes and I was set!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook