Another look at Younqiue's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes - Befores and Afters2:17 PM
I have been using the Younique Moodstruck 3D lashes for several weeks now, and can't even explain how impressed I am with this product. Not only does it give over-the-top length, but the dimension and thickness of the lashes are above and beyond as well.
I have tried several different ways of applying the product. First, the way the directions describe (there's a thought!). The product is designed to be applied as such:
1. Apply a coat of your regular mascara and let dry.
2. Apply a coat of the Younique Moodstruck Transplanting Gel.
3. Immediately apply a coat of the Younique Moodstruck 3D Fibers
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as desired.
After several various methods of application, I have found out several things as far as my lashes and "everyday" mascara's are concerned.
1. Use a light mascara. By light I mean, don't use one of those mega-thickeners, as this can ultimately lead to spider lashes instead of a feathered lash effect. Ultimately, I lean towards one coat of my standard: Mally Beauty mascara. This coats my lashes with a rich black color, and helps them define.
2. Make sure to work quickly after you have applied the transplanting gel. This makes sure the gel is still "wet" and can grab the fibers.
3. Work the fiber "mascara" wand back and forth in your lashes to create thickness. If all you are looking for is length, brush from lashline to tip continual to straighten out the fibers, and ensure they are pulling your lashes up.
4. Do not put the fibers all the way against your lashline - this prevents fall out into your lashes.
5. For added length, apply another coat of the gel at just the tips, and repeat with the fibers until desired length is achieved.
6. Seal with Transplanting Gel when you have achieved the desired look. This will prevent further fall out.
Below is a before and after look. The left eye has the Moodstruck 3D Fiber lashes (2 coats). The right eye is has no mascara (1st picture), one coat of Mally (2nd picture) and 2 coats of Fiber Lash (3rd picture). Amazing isn't it??
If you are interested in purchasing, I can certainly send you a link, or click here.