FOTD featuring Aromaleigh "Fraud", Fyrinnae "Druid Werewolf" and Sassy Minerals "Pandora's Box"

10:47 AM


Is it summer yet?  I don't know where you guys are, but here in the Midwest we keep getting teased with a day or two of nice warm sunshine, and then it reverts back to wet, dreary, and cold!  In an effort to bring back that warm sun, I was playing around with some warm golden hues the other day, and thought I would share.  I will detail the look a little bit later, but the eyeshadows I used are below.  From top left, clockwise they are:  Aromaleigh Elements Lustre in "Fraud", Sassy Minerals "Pandora's Box" and the bottom shade is Fyrinnae's "Druid Wererwolf".


To create the look below, I used Laura Geller's Baked Minerals Foundation in Fair on top of her Ethereal Rose Spackle.  The blush I am using is Laura Geller's split Blush 'n Brighten in Ethereal Rose and Subtle Orchid.  I absolutely love this shade - it is the brightest, happiest pink blush I think I own.  For my eyes, I used the following:

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Sassy Minerals "Pandora's Box" - outer corner, crease
Aromaleigh Elemental Lustre "Fraud" - inner portion of lid
Fyrinnae "Druid Werewolf" - inner corner and blended into crease, as well as blended at crease up into highlight
MAC Vanilla Pigment - highlight

My lips are It Cosmetics "Je ne sais quoi".


Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook