Swatches: NYX Glam Liner Aqua Lux in Glam Golden (08)

9:00 AM


My next purchase from Ulta - another NYX eyeliner.  This time, the NYX Glam Liner Aqua Lux in Glam Golden (08). 


Glam Golden is a black translucent base with gold shimmer.  When on, it looks like a really rich black to golden olive shade.  Depending on how you pair it, the color takes on more golds or more greens.  


The applicator is a fine brush, which I prefer over a sponge or felt tip.  The liner applies smoothly, can be applied thick or thin.  Again, I picked this up at Ulta.  There are several other colors available, and the price is $5.49 each.  I actually went back and picked up purple, gold and a teal.  More swatches to come of those as well.


Another winner from NYX in my opinion.  Just some fun, easy to wear colors that can really kick up a look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook