New Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Collection Spotted at CVS - Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas!

9:30 AM


CVS has their beauty clearance going on right now, but prior to finding anything on sale, I saw this display piece for the new I *heart* Nail Art collection by Sally Hansen.  This full display includes nail colors, top coats (Big Matte and Big Shiny topcoats), nail color pens, and as the closeups below show, a collection of nail art kits that include glitters, studs, and other applications to bedazzle up your nails!  A fun little collection that would be great for the stocking of any nail art guru!

Lots of pictures below - enjoy!





These are the I *heart* Nail Art kits, and I took closeups of each below.  








How fun, and just in time for the holidays!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook