Today's Look - 2.21.08

6:14 PM

Good evening everyone!

Whooo what a day! I am so glad I am home and can sit down to post - after a long day, I need something else to think about besides work!

This morning I decided to mess around with some of my eyeshadows and work on a look to wear with purples and greys.


Eyes:
Revlon Glitz "Bubbles" - base/hilight
Pure Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow "Smokey Topaz" - crease
Bare Escentuals "Elegance" - corner & upper liner
Ulta Mineral Eyeshadow "Atlantis" - lower liner
Avon Supershock Mascara

Face:
Bare Escentuals Foundation "Light"
Bare Escentuals All Over Face Color "True"

Lips:
Bare Escentuals Buxom Gloss "Kitty"


































Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to update my new haul I received in the mail today. Fingers crossed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook