First Impressions: IT Cosmetics New Year, New Confidence In Your Skin Collection - Confidence in a Compact Full Coverage Serum in Light & Fair

11:40 AM





So, I gave the new itCosmetics Confidence in a Compact Full Coverage Serum a whirl this morning...so a before and after for reference.  I picked this up as a QVC Today's Special Value last week and it arrived - first impressions after the break!





Per usual, the brushes are top notch, super soft and dense. It has a slight angle to help with application. The brush head itself is just about the same size as the opening to the compact, so that made getting product on the entire brush a bit more challenging. Once you start to swirl the product onto the brush it picks up pretty easily.



The product itself isn't a liquid, so don't be fooled by the name "serum". It begins to emulsify into the skin once applied, probably from warmth, and blend in. In my opinion, this isn't as full coverage as the CC+ Cream, at least in one application. It is buildable though. I applied one application and set it with Bye Bye Pores pressed compact. I am pretty sure Jamie mentioned it does set if given the opportunity, I just didn't.






I am wearing a mix of Fair and Light, but think that I could have gotten away with just Light (I feel like I look washed out below). The colors do line up well with the CC Creams if you were on the fence about color choice. I may try and apply with a beauty blender, or one of their other brushes, just because I think the application could have been easier. A little practice needed on my end for sure.



Before and after below...



The rest of my makeup below too...

Eyes:
-  Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar pallet (Nougat, Truffle, Puddin', Licorice, Blueberry Swirl, and Pink Sugar)
-  Tarte Tartiest Clay Paint Eyeliner
-  Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara
Face:
-  NYX contour pallet
-  Too Faces Sweetheart Blush "Something About Berry)
-  Jouer Cosmetics Topaz highlight
Lips:
Jeffree Star "Celebrity Skin"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook