Swatches: Bare Escentuals Bare Luxury Collection Auto Delivery #3

10:28 AM

 
I started cleaning out some of my makeup, and realized I had not posted pictures of the third installment of the Bare Escentuals Bare Luxury TSV I purchased on auto delivery.  Actually, it looks like I've forgotten to post several other installments as well, so I will have to dig around for the memory card with the other swatches on it! 
 
This collection comes with two brushes, to eyeliners, two lip colors, a radiance and a Ready2.0 eyeshadow set.  Up first, the radiance.  The color in this set is called Chic Radiance and is a really pretty nude-tan shimmer.  This actually reminds me a lot of my favorite mineral veil of BE's - the Feather Light Tinted Mineral Veil I purchased several years ago on QVC in a deluxe size, and it has lasted me to this day.  When applied all over the face, it adds a subtle warmth and shimmer that is so nice in this dull winter months.
 
**More pictures after the jump!**




 
The eyeshadow duo is a great little set.  The two colors, Stealth and Undercover, are beautiful together.  Stealth is an extremely pale, almost matte, peachy nude.  This is a great highlight shade for me.  Undercover looks like graphite, and is absolutely gorgeous, extremely pigmented, and universal as an eyeshadow or an eyeliner. 


 
The two eyeliners in this set are 10 AM and 9PM.  The first, 10AM is a gorgeous, frosty and rich olive green.  The second, 9PM, is a dark coffee brown.  There is the slightest shimmer in it, but certainly not enough to notice.  The eyeliner that came in the first set, 10PM, has more shimmer and is a darker color than this one.  9PM is also much warmer of a color.


 
The two lip colors, Wow Factor and Rule Breaker, are gorgeous.  Wow Factor is a warm berry shimmer and Rule Breaker is a frosty nude.  Both are easy to wear, and actually layer quite well together as well.  They are thick enough to last, and have that lovely peppermint flavor to them. 

'
 
Swatches of the entire collection together are below.  This is a beautiful set for fall, and certainly will get the most wear from me out of the other sets I have received.  I love the color Undercover, and the two eyeliners are gorgeous as well!

 
Today on QVC is actually another Bare Escentuals TSV, which I had to pick up.  Although I tend to favor loose eyeshadows, I am really enjoying the Ready eyeshadows that BE has introduced.  They are very creamy and easy to work with.  Have you tried any of the new sets?  What is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook