NOTD: LA Color's Color Craze Metallic Nail Polish in Purple

8:39 AM


Every once in a while I come across the L.A. Colors nail polish at CVS.  It's hit or miss on when and where they will carry them, but a couple of years ago I stumbled across a set of four Color Craze Metallic polishes.  This is one of them.  None of the colors have a name, so I have dubbed this one "purple".  Creative, I know.


This purple is a deep blue/purple jelly base with purple iridescent glitter.  When I look hard at the polish, especially in the bottle, I get bits of pink, so there may be a pink or magenta glitter in there as well.  Here is a closeup of the bottle so you can see the color - this is about as true-to-life as I could get. 


Three coats below and I got a really nice coverage.  At first I thought it was going to be difficult to get the full opacity, but once I started the second application, it was smooth sailing.  In the sun the sparkle really comes through, otherwise it is a just a really pretty deep purple.  I would exactly call this metallic.  I consider metallic to me more of a foil effect, but this is pretty none the less. 


Also, my very week and last minute attempt at a stamping on my ringer finger.  Not too bad, but I really need to sit down and figure this whole Konad thing out.  I bought one for my sister and myself for Christmas.  She has used it so much that she is an expert now, so I need to go get a tutorial from her!


Happy Monday to everyone.  Here's to this week being a great week!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woah that is such a pretty purple!! It reminds me of Essie Sexy Divine. I think it may even be a dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I don't think I have that one but I will look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a fan of metallics, but I HAVE to get this!!!!!!! Thanks for showing it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook