NOTD: OPI Amethyst Twist

8:00 AM

(With Flash)

Keeping in line with the fall trends, I decided to dive into another deep purple shade from the bottom of my bin o' nailpolish - OPI Amethyst Twist.  This came from the 2009 Holiday Tiny Tinsel Collection, and honestly, I had never tried it until now!

This is a very deep purple jelly with tons of purple and iridescent microglitter.  I loved the consistency of this polish - it wasn't gritty at all, so the polish was left with a beautiful high gloss shine.  Unfortunately, I had a hard time capturing the beauty of this nail polish, but took several different pictures below to try!  

What is your favorite purple polish?


(Natural Light)



(Blurry - can you see the sparkles?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook